Friday, November 27, 2009

My babies are so amazing. They speak to each other through invisible signals and thoughts, and make each other laugh (or cry) without doing anything. The girl baby is incredibly bossy. Her newest thing to do is push her brother towards something and tell him to "go". Little poopsnot! Meanwhile, the boy baby is busy trying to choke to death on anything he can find to put in his mouth. For instance, I just pulled out 1/2 a polly pocket pant, a complete pair being too big, of course.

They are playing together constantly now, although her preference is for anything girl. And his is for anything else. She will say "Mama, mom, mom, mom, mama, mama, mom..." until I stop whatever I am doing and pick her up. It is incredibly difficult to blog...ever.

He is nursing and kicking me in the throat while she is crying at my knee.

Good times. Boring blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment