Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thomas

When I was a pre-teen in Germany, my friends Amy and Sarah stalked a poor boy named Thomas. And if I could call it something other then stalking, I would. That is really what it was. He was unfortunate enough to somewhat resemble Joe from NKOTB (New Kids on the Block people!!!!). We were in seventh grade and quite in love with Joe. *sigh* Back to Thomas. We had cheers for him.


I * L * O * V * E * T * H * O * M * A * S (Imagine the *'s are pauses)

Well...I guess you had to be there. We yelled this below his balcony. We followed him as he walked. We hated his "girl" friends. We knew his class schedules. We knew what he ate. I am sure he still remembers us quite well. Poor boy.


Anyway, the reason I am saying this is that I have another Thomas in my life.



the Train....


My mister has a whole room to himself and his train bed and train table. I will have to take pictures. Someday, when he finds another world not attached to my boob, he might stay the night in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment