Thursday, December 1, 2011

What the what!

All I wanted to do was go to the bathroom in peace. So I shut the door.

(insert doomful music here)

Did you know that if you leave a bottle of hotsauce on the kitchen counter that two three years olds will see it? Oh, they will. I walked into the kitchen in an attempt to do something productive (haha) and download the dishwasher when the boy walked in to show how he was covered head to toe with red sauce. I asked him what it was as I started to look around and figure out if the washcloth sitting in the sink was clean enough to wash him with...and he said that "girl said to do it". Hmmmm.

Hot sauce. All over him. Okay, where did you do this thing? In the big girls room. On the bed. All over the bedding, pillows, windows, walls and floor. And this, my friends, is why I don't have time to blog.

1 comment: