Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Has anyone seen my sleep? It's missing...

So I spent most of the night getting random hicky's on my boob (and not from my husband) and thinking about chickens.

When it is random o'clock in the morning, and you have one of your babies sleeping sideways (which means that you also sleep sideways) and the other baby's head being attacked by the birthday present kitten that your now five years olds tears convinced you that you needed to get...you think...I could write something up about chickens for a local magazine. I bet I could find the time!

You then think of different witty sentences to start the article...such as...

"We got some chickens in a divorce" or "Sure...we'll take some chickens!" but you can't remember anything more (and there was some good stuff) when you sit down to the computer in the morning.

Anyways...the babies are going to be one. I don't know what they think they are doing...but they need to knock it off!

1 comment:

  1. When Isabella was a baby (9 months old) we got two adorable kittens from a friend. I even got smart and wrote on my blog "Look, TWINS!" not yet knowing the baby I was carry was really a double dose of insanity.

    Anyway, they spent the better part of nap time trying to get into my room and to her so they could attack her. I tried all sorts of barricades and locks but they were smart and FAST! I'm not sure if it was pay back for all the tail pulling she was doing or if they just wanted her to wake and play but it was a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.

    Thankfully by the time the twins were born 8-ish months later they had grown out of it. Except when they want to be fed. They know trying to wake the sleeping babies is the best way to get me out of bed if only to just get rid of them. :P

    ReplyDelete