Thursday, July 16, 2009

No matter how I title this...it comes out wrong

I have put all of my laundry away. I have sent fifteen big plastic garbage bags to Goodwill. All I have left to do is pair about 1,000,000,000 pairs of socks. It's going to be a good day!

I recently started to watch my neice during the day. I am not sure where she fits into the structure of my family yet. She is five weeks younger than my middle child. She is an only child.

I think that she might be in shock coming from being an only child, and now having to find her place in a family of seven. So far it is going okay. And of course, by okay I mean I haven't taken up drinking yet! There are fights and tears and "I don't like you's"...but overall...you know....

If you imagine having three adult cats and two kittens and then you add another adult cat (cat analogy for those of you with cats)...and then walk away...that is basically what my house is like.

Luckily they don't spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment