Monday, August 24, 2009

School

In two weeks...my children start school. I can't decide if I am happy or sad about this. Maybe I am a little relieved that the chaos will dim in my day. I will go from six children down to two. And those ones...(drumroll please)...nap. Sometimes. If they are in the mood to do so.

My middle child will be in afternoon kindergarten. My big girls in 2nd and 3rd grade. That alone makes me want to cry. All I wanted was a baby, and now I have a 3rd grader. I am so old.

Babies are doing great. They are giving much less time to blog by being one. They are everywhere at once...climbing stairs, falling down stairs, eating toilet paper (used) out of the toilet, pooping on things...

I see a theme in my life now. I swear I have written these exact words before.

My midwifery/doula life in getting very busy again. It is amazing that it was gone from my life for so long and now it has slipped right back in with barely a ripple. I could write a whole other blog just about birth. Too bad there are already so many out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment